Kheer Ganga is wonderfully situated in the heart of the magnificent Parvati valley of Himachal Pradesh Kullu. Parvati Valley is also considered a trekking ecstasy. Kheer Ganga’s most famous trek is the 14 kilometers uphill from the base camp in Kasol. You want to start here if you are a novice. Also for professionals, full of dedicated pathways and stunning views, this walk is a thrilling experience. It is understood that Tosh & Kasol has a surreal and multi-national party culture in Parvati valley. The place is filled with ethnic and Israeli tourists.
Come to Bhuntar:
It is quick to get to Bhuntar by the Delhi-Manali Highway. Some people go to Bhuntar from Delhi with a private AC bus. But all these busses depart after 6 p.m. in the evening and Bhuntar Land in the morning. HRTC bus from Kashmere Gate is also available. From Delhi, on the other hand, you can also book a private taxi from the area.
Bhuntar is a small town from which you take a bus to Barshaini. After Kasol and Manikaran, you can also take a taxi to Barshaini. The Parvati and the Tosh Rivers converge here. It’s just 5 kilometers from Tosh to Barshaini. After their drop, people will go to Tosh so they stay overnight. The two primary routes of trekking are Barshaini, Rudra Nag and Nakhtan. The trip lasts 2 days and is not advisable to stop in one day with an outing (including hiking time and tour time).
The Kheer Ganga stuff
- Trekking: After you walk, you can relax with a crater in the Nakhtan Village. This stand is at the right distance to fill your steam. In addition, cafes sell beautiful food in this small town.
- Bathe in the spring: Enjoy the lovely spring water; you will drink magic with this water. Understand the vitality of freshwater when you drink.
- Camping: The Kheer Ganga Trek experience is incomplete if the stays in the tents don’t take place. When you get to the tip, there are a range of camping options. Stargazing highlights the camping trip of Kheer Ganga.
- View the sunset: Sunsets are always a nice shot, but the sunset views of Kheer Ganga are always the highest. As day comes to an end, the sky turns colors and shapes an orange, red and purple kaleidoscope of light to send you stunning views. Therefore, such sunsets can be seen and fascinated with complete focus.
- Bathe in the Sulphur Spring: Take a bath in the sulfur spring; the hot spring water is a perfect cure to cold weather and trekkers. The spring water is famed for its healing properties. But the snow-capped Mountain View during your swim is a must-see ride.
- Enjoy the beauteous nature: The natural beauty of this location is Kheer Ganga’s greatest strength. Instead of blaming your trip for exhaustion, make sure you are quickly part of this wonderful setting.
Main Attractions in and around Kheer Ganga
- Sulfur fountain
One of the places to visit in the KheerGanga trek is the sulfur hot water spring. This water spring provides the cure of skin disorders with medicinal properties.
- Gurudwara Manikaran
Visit Manikaran’s Gurudwara, it is elegantly situated Gurudwara, 6 km from Kasol, lies between the wonderful mountains and the free flowing Beas River.
- Shiva-Parvati Temple
The temple of Lord Shiva and Dess Parvati is the biggest highlight of the city and is renowned only for its name as an incredibly touristy footfall.
Tosh is a pit stop for backpackers who visit the Kasol and Parvati Valley, five kilometers from Barshaini, and is well-known for its EDM festivals and affluent hippies culture. Pink Floyd Café Tosh’s is famed for its peaceful climate.
Kasol has a beautiful panorama and several short walks and ascensions, which are 22 km from Kheer Ganga. Kasol is popular. In the famous village of Malana, you can visit or rest at the Jim Morrison Cafe. Look at the river Parvati, the Kasol Bridge, the temple Shiva, and the pristine and pure waters there.
Places to Stay
Hotels are not to be found here, but you can book in Kheer Ganga many inexpensive private and shared cottages and quarters. Ashram can be used by walkers installed on a hilltop managed by monks and sadhus. You will be able to rent a joint apartment here every night for Rs. 150.
Tosh, Barshaini and Kalga offer a wide range of stays starting with Rs 200 to Rs 500. If you need more amenities, you can stay at The Top Cafe, Blue Diamond Cafe, Pink Floyd, or Snow View Cafe. The rooms here will commence at Rs. 1500. Group organizers in Kheer Ganga have their own plans as part of the whole trekking kit. It could start the whole package of Rs 7000.
Kheer Ganga food
In the Kheer Ganga you can find numerous open-air cafes that serve Chinese, German and Israeli dishes. The cafes are pre-installed with “tandoors.” On the way to Kheer-Ganga, Ice and Fire are fun to pig off. Cafe and Cocoon Cafe, the gold star, are all quite well. While, as many people believe, Maggie is popular for treks, a lot of small mountain-top cafés exist. Home stays have decent food, too.
When you dream about wandering through an exotic natural landscape, you should be the first choice. It will be a trek to remember for the rest of your life. Find the following comments free to leave.